1. I love my name, Kara Leigh
2. I love animals, my favorite are cats.
3. The only pens that I like to write with are Pilot G-2, I think my handwriting looks weird with any other pens
4. I hate celery.
5. I have a severe phobia of talking on the phone. The only person I can comfortably talk on the phone with is my husband. Most people think I’m just being a snob, but I’m not I swear.
6. My favorite color is blue
7. I love hanging laundry on a line outside.
8. I have 16 chickens and I love them.
9. I’m OCD about some things, but a complete slob about others.
10. I love socks, I have about 50+ pairs of them.
11. I like to sew
12. I love taking pictures.
13. I hate it when people stand over my shoulder.
14. I like to collect old Pyrex and Fire King dishes.
15. I have Addison’s Disease.
16. I’m learning to cook, and I’m getting pretty good at it. I rock at bacon and chicken.
17. I also have a seizure disorder.
18. The medication for my Addison’s Disease has given me Osteoporosis, and I’m pretty young. I’ll be screwed when I’m an old lady.
19. I love Keen brand shoes. I have 5 pairs of them so far.
20. I live in cheap flip-flops all summer, though.
21. I absolutely LOVE living in the country.
22. I have a son named Greyson.
23. I love watching HGTV, even though I could never afford to do any of the stuff I see on there.
24. I don’t have any friends IRL.
25. I suffer from infertility. We have been trying to have another baby for 11 years.
26. I have had 6 miscarriages, and haven’t been able to get pregnant at all for 9 years.
27. My long-term memory is terrible. There are a lot of things that I cannot remember.
28. I lost the battery charger for my point and shoot camera when we moved, so I can’t use it anymore b/c the battery is dead. 😦
29. I’m allergic to a lot of soaps. There are only a few that I’ve found that I can use without getting a terrible itchy rash all over my body.
30. When I cry I get a blotchy rash all over my body.
31. I don’t have any food allergies, but I have quite a few medication allergies.
32. Because of my infertility, I’m obsessed with anything baby related.
33. I have a hard time going to sleep at night, but once asleep I will sleep forever.
34. One of my favorite things to do is play in Photoshop.
35. I’m terrible at math.
36. My son is deaf in one ear.
37. I’m having a hard time with this list 😉
38. Music is an emotional release for me.
39. I worked in childcare for 16 years.
40. I watch the same movies over and over again and never get tired of them.
41. I like being clean, but I hate the tedious act of taking a shower.
42. Someday I want to get a tattoo.
43. I spent one semester in college at Iowa State, but I was so homesick I couldn’t handle it so I dropped out. I was going to become an interior designer.
44. I have one sister who is younger than I am.
45. I actually love my in-laws.
46. I love dragonflies.
47. I don’t like to drink out of plastic cups.
48. I grind my teeth in my sleep, so much that my molars are almost flat.
49. I love Christmas.
50. Christmas music is my favorite kind of music. If I could listen to it year round I would.
51. Hard alcohol causes me to have Tonic Clonic seizures.
52. I can drink beer, though, and I love Bud Light with a wedge of lime in it, or Blue Moon with a wedge of orange.
53. I do my best to be as “green” as I can be, but I fall short in a lot of ways.
54. I was born in 1977.
55. I don’t feel like I’m a very good mother.
56. I don’t have a good relationship with my parents or my sister, even though I would like to.
57. My favorite thing to drink is water with lemon juice in it.
58. I love to be outside, but heat makes me really sick.
59. I have never had a broken bone or needed stitches.
60. I pass out when I’m in pain.
61. I miss my grandpa. He died when I was 13.
62. My great-grandfather lived to be 99 years old. I’m glad my son got to know him.
63. I don’t like to kill things for no reason. In my opinion, the only reason creatures should die is if I am going to eat them or if they are causing an immediate danger to my life. Otherwise I think it is just cruel.
64. I must have a box of kleenex in every room.
65. I don’t make my bed.
66. I love to be in water.
67. I believe in God, but I don’t believe that the earth was created in 7 days.
68. My pajamas have to be skin-tight. It drives me up a wall if I can feel my clothes rub against my skin when I breathe at night.
69. I love the freedom of driving, but I hate to drive.
70. I don’t have cuticles on my thumbs, so my thumb nails grow really weird.
71. I’m very self-conscious of my thumbs, so I hide them from everyone and I refuse to have them in any pictures.
72. I scar very easily. Even the lightest scratch will leave a scar.
73. I subconsciously wiggle in my seat (what my husband calls “the happy dance”) when I eat something I really enjoy. I picked this up from a little girl I used to nanny for. haha
74. I have a knack for getting computer viruses.
75. I love having freshly painted toenails.
76. I never paint my fingernails.
77. I believe makeup is a punishment, not a privilege.
78. I could be a vegetarian if beef and chicken didn’t taste so good.
79. I got married on July 22, 2000.
80. My legs hurt really bad if I have to sit in the car for too long.
81. Someday I would like to have a cow.
82. I would love to have a pickup truck but I’m scared of driving big vehicles.
83. I can’t drive because of my seizures.
84. I really want grandchildren someday.
85. I love to take care of babies, but I don’t have the patience for older children.
86. I went to horse camp each summer for 7 years.
87. My first car was a maroon Buick Skylark, but I can’t remember what year it was.
88. I love hooded sweatshirts. I live in them in winter.
89. I live in tank tops in summer.
90. My hair is always down or in pony tail. I’ve never learned to do my hair any other way, and it is too thin to stay put anyway.
91. I have been to England, Scotland, Haiti, Jamaica, Nassau, St Martin, St Thomas, and Mexico. My favorite was St Martin. I want to go there again someday.
92. I have only ever been to one football game outside of high school, and it was a bowl game.
93. I played soccer when I was in kindergarten, but I was more interested in chasing butterflies and picking flowers than playing the game.
94. I took dance when I was in middle school and high school, but I HATED it b/c I’m terribly uncoordinated. At recitals I just randomly moved my feet.
95. I love to read, but I’m very picky about my authors.
96. It drives me nuts when people spell words incorrectly.
97. I’m addicted to Facebook.
98. I wish I could knit or crochet, but I don’t have the patience for it.
99. I have laughed until I peed.
100. I like watching other people play video games, but I don’t really like to play them myself.
101. I tried to start my own photography business once, but I’m too shy to talk to the clients. lol
1. I love my name, Kara Leigh